LxD Courses & Workshops
Online Teaching Certification Courses
|Please note that the following courses and workshops will be suspended after May 2019 as we prepare to integrate our new LMS system. Stay tuned for future opportunities.|
Instructors design and develop one online lesson and the course components required for that lesson.
Instructors design and develop a fully online course, including all course components. Participation requires the department chair’s approval, including support for a course release funded by the Office of the Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs.
We offer or assist with the following workshops throughout the year.
- Manage an Online Course and Still Have a Life (1 hr)
- Introduction to Rubrics (1 hr)
- Using Online Discussions Effectively (1 hr)
- Hybrid Course Teaching Experiences (1 hr)
- Online Collaboration: Supporting Student Teamwork (1 hr)
Email any questions you may have about these courses and webinars to Michelle Read @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-245-7372/512-716-2967.